-
Forum
-
GMapFP
-
Bugs
-
Issues with item administration in GMap FP
Issues with item administration in GMap FP
Less
More
-
Posts: 5
-
Thank you received: 0
-
-
3 hours 11 minutes ago #5429
by gdietz68
Hi,
I am not sure when this started, but since a Joomla update (I am currently using version 4.4.14), editing items no longer works. Clicking on the "Items" menu item triggers the error message: "0 Call to undefined method Joomla\Component\GMapFP\Administrator\Model\ItemsModel::setUseExceptions()" I am using database version 5.7.30 and PHP 8.3.35.
Can you help me with this problem?
Best regards and many thanks in advance,
Gabi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
-
Posts: 1935
-
Thank you received: 268
-
-
-
-
-
Forum
-
GMapFP
-
Bugs
-
Issues with item administration in GMap FP
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds