No permission for front end submission

• oorzaak
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 8 months ago #2068 by oorzaak
Hi Fabrice,

It's the second time that I'm using GMapFP Pro on a site (you know about that because we had contact about this a while ago). As the projects have a lot in common, I try to set up GMapFP pretty much the same way like I did on the first site. However I have run into an user access issue on my new site although I think the settings are just the same.

The issue concerns the front end submission of items by public, i.e. non-registered users. In the global parameters for the component, on the acl tab, I gave the public user group permission to create. Only to create, just like on my first site. And I double checked that the menu item for the submission form is set to public access. When I got an error message I also create a user named Public who is a member of the public user group. Unfortunately this did not help.

I made a screenshot of the message:

The text is in the Dutch language; the English translation is like this: "You do not have permission to view this source."

I didn't see this message often in Joomla and I also think that the lay-out is a bit uncommon. Maybe this helps solving the problem.

Kind regards,
Frits
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 8 months ago #2072 by gmapfp
Hi,

I send you the last version. Normally this bug is resolved with it.
  • oorzaak
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 8 months ago #2084 by oorzaak
Replied by oorzaak on topic No permission for front end submission
Hi Fabrice,

I installed the update and the problem is solved indeed.

Thanks,

Frits
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds