[SOLVED] Missing custom markers

• trogladyte
  • Auteur du sujet
  • Visiteur
  • Visiteur
il y a 9 ans 3 semaines - il y a 9 ans 3 semaines #3512 par trogladyte
[SOLVED] Missing custom markers a été créé par trogladyte
I am using this for a group of automotive repair shops - currently 11 of them. They have asked that I display their own logo rather than the logo of the chain they're affiliated with. No problem with GMapFP thought I!

However, while all 11 logos show up in the markers section of a new place, only the first 8 custom markers are usable. The other 3 show, and are selectable, but they do not show on the map. If select one of the first 8, they show fine.

www.ckdev.info/ara/map
Joomla 3.3.6
GMapFP J3.26F

EDIT: In fact it's actually not showing 7 out of the 11. And it's not the first 4 entries that it's showing. The 4th entry isn't showing, however, its marker was one of the later one uploaded and it appears last in the list of markers.

EDIT 2: One of the entries, while I selected the correct marker, is showing the previous entry's marker and I cannot make it change. Looking at the admin of the entries, at the markers, in FireBug shows the component is showing this marker twice.

EDIT 3: I found out why the markers weren't showing. When saving them, most had saved like this - images/markers/elite-logo.jpgbell-road-logo.jpg - so each one had elite-logo.jpg before the actual file name. Now I had used Chrome's "memory" to get the images/markers/elite-logo.jpg to appear in the marker box with each new entry. However I had highlighted the elite-logo.jpg text and pasted in the new filename. Each entry was correct in the backend, but somehow it was saving it incorrectly. <shrug> I ended up going into PHPMyAdmin to fix them manually.

Lastly, none of the icons shows in the backend - all I get is a missing image icon. Not a big deal just annoying.
Dernière édition: il y a 9 ans 3 semaines par trogladyte.
Le sujet a été verrouillé.
Plus d'informations
il y a 9 ans 3 semaines #3513 par gmapfp
Réponse de gmapfp sur le sujet [SOLVED] Missing custom markers
Hi,

The right syntax for the url of the markers is :
../images/xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • trogladyte
  • Auteur du sujet
  • Visiteur
  • Visiteur
il y a 9 ans 3 semaines #3514 par trogladyte
Réponse de trogladyte sur le sujet [SOLVED] Missing custom markers
Ah-ha! That fixed them. Wouldn't have guessed that in a million years. Thanks.
Temps de génération de la page : 0.194 secondes
Propulsé par Kunena
FaLang translation system by Faboba