Problem with maps falling back to basic map depicting Orleans as the centre

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 2 semaines #5399 par moosmood
Hi, after a little struggle migrating to Joomla4, I have got things working as they should. So, I thought.
Unfortunately, the maps I show on my site only show the intended map for a short while. A soon as the page is refreshed the map shows your basic map depicting your home town near Orleans in the centre. As soon as I clear the cache on my site or open and save the respective article where I show the map, the intended map I created appears again.
And another thing that I experience is , I suppose is related to the same issue, is that I use three maps, one with category "x", one with category "y", and one with category "x" and "y" together. I use them in three different articles (pages). And not ever all three maps show my items during the same refreshed web viewing. Only two maps with categories show, one is always empty (no items depicted). And the empty one could be either one of the three.
Could this have something to do with the plugin order of GMAPFP?
And why is the map with your home town the fall back option , even when I unpublished the category ' uncategorised' en unpublished the item (your map) that came with downloading the extension.
I have put in my ESRI key-code , as well as my Google api-code. And use ESRI for geocoding (finding the map spot by address (because Google geocoding is not working). For maps I use the Google option.

Hope you can help me with this problem
regards
Wim

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Temps de génération de la page : 0.167 secondes
Propulsé par Kunena
FaLang translation system by Faboba