language 'undefined' after upgrading to PRO

• slingshotsean
  • Auteur du sujet
  • Visiteur
  • Visiteur
il y a 10 ans 11 mois #1683 par slingshotsean
language 'undefined' after upgrading to PRO a été créé par slingshotsean
Hiya

I recently upgraded an extension from a free version to the pro version and now all the items (160x) are showing with language 'undefined' instead of 'all'. No solutions to be found on your website, unfortunately :(

My searching revealed the following solution;

joomlacode.org/gf/project/feedgator/foru...owse&thread_id=21280

2011-11-01 08:48:36 Re: Problem with Undefined Language
Posted By: Phil Bauer
Message ID: 59141

Until this is fixed as promised in the next feedgator version (??? if that ever happens ???)...

Use your mySQL utility (e.g. phpMyAdmin) to manually edit the #__content table and set a default (as defined) for the “language” column to an asterisk *.
Problem solved. The language will now show as "All" when editing articles in Joomla Maybe this should be the way the table is created to begin with in Joomla?

To fix the entire table run this query from your mySQL utility...
Update #__content SET language='*' WHERE language=''

Don't forget to suplment your Joomla table prefix for the #__ prefix used in each of the cases above.

In phpMyAdmin > DB > SQL I tried to execute this command:
Update j25_gmapfp SET language='*' WHERE language=''

When I pressed UPDATE, this was reported on the screen;

UPDATE `j25_gmapfp` SET `id`=[value-1],`nom`=[value-2],`alias`=[value-3],`adresse`=[value-4],`adresse2`=[value-5],`ville`=[value-6],`departement`=[value-7],`codepostal`=[value-8],`pay`=[value-9],`tel`=[value-10],`tel2`=[value-11],`fax`=[value-12],`email`=[value-13],`web`=[value-14],`img`=[value-15],`album`=[value-16],`introtext`=[value-17],`fulltext`=[value-18],`horaires_prix`=[value-19],`link`=[value-20],`article_id`=[value-21],`icon`=[value-22],`icon_label`=[value-23],`affichage`=[value-24],`marqueur`=[value-25],`glng`=[value-26],`glat`=[value-27],`gzoom`=[value-28],`catid`=[value-29],`created_by`=[value-30],`published`=[value-31],`access`=[value-32],`checked_out`=[value-33],`metadesc`=[value-34],`metakey`=[value-35],`metadata`=[value-36],`hits`=[value-37],`version`=[value-38],`modified`=[value-39],`modified_by`=[value-40],`created`=[value-41],`publish_up`=[value-42],`publish_down`=[value-43],`ordering`=[value-44],`attribs`=[value-45],`index_marqueur`=[value-46],`language`=[value-47],`classements`=[value-48],`labels`=[value-49],`pictos`=[value-50] WHERE 1

When I clicked GO, it showed an error, so I tried a slight variation;
Update j25_gmapfp SET language='*' WHERE language='NULL'

... and clicked GO, but this has not resolved the issue.

Please could you tell me why this SQL command is not working to change all the items in GMapFP from 'undefined' to 'all' or give me an alternative solution.

Many thanks, Sean

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 10 ans 11 mois #1689 par gmapfp
Hi,

The Pro version of GMapFP is encoded for accept the language field at ''.

What is your default ?

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Temps de génération de la page : 0.158 secondes
Propulsé par Kunena
FaLang translation system by Faboba