php 7.4: "Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecate"

• CCJr
  • Auteur du sujet
  • Visiteur
  • Visiteur
il y a 3 ans 3 mois #5190 par CCJr
I upgraded my server to php 4 and, if plugin Content - GMapFP is enabled, I see this error:

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /web/htdocs/www.site.com/home/components/com_gmapfp/models/gmapfp.php on line 217

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /web/htdocs/www.site.com/home/components/com_gmapfp/models/gmapfp.php on line 220

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /web/htdocs/www.site.com/home/components/com_gmapfp/models/gmapfp.php on line 223

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /web/htdocs/www.site.com/home/components/com_gmapfp/models/gmapfp.php on line 226

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /web/htdocs/www.site.com/home/components/com_gmapfp/models/gmapfp.php on line 286

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /web/htdocs/www.site.com/home/components/com_gmapfp/models/gmapfp.php on line 289

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /web/htdocs/www.site.com/home/components/com_gmapfp/models/gmapfp.php on line 292

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /web/htdocs/www.site.com/home/components/com_gmapfp/models/gmapfp.php on line 295

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /web/htdocs/www.site.com/home/components/com_gmapfp/models/gmapfp.php on line 588

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /web/htdocs/www.site.com/home/components/com_gmapfp/models/gmapfp.php on line 591

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /web/htdocs/www.site.com/home/components/com_gmapfp/models/gmapfp.php on line 594

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /web/htdocs/www.site.com/home/components/com_gmapfp/models/gmapfp.php on line 640

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /web/htdocs/www.site.com/home/components/com_gmapfp/models/gmapfp.php on line 643

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /web/htdocs/www.site.com/home/components/com_gmapfp/models/gmapfp.php on line 646

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /web/htdocs/www.site.com/home/components/com_gmapfp/models/gmapfp.php on line 692

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /web/htdocs/www.site.com/home/components/com_gmapfp/models/gmapfp.php on line 695

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /web/htdocs/www.site.com/home/components/com_gmapfp/models/gmapfp.php on line 698

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /web/htdocs/www.site.com/home/components/com_gmapfp/models/gmapfp.php on line 744

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /web/htdocs/www.site.com/home/components/com_gmapfp/models/gmapfp.php on line 747

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /web/htdocs/www.site.com/home/components/com_gmapfp/models/gmapfp.php on line 750

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 ans 3 mois #5191 par gmapfp
Hi,

I have not yet validated the free version of GMapFP with php 7.4.
I will look at in the next days.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: CCJr

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 ans 3 mois #5203 par gmapfp
Hi,

Now is ok with J3_57 free version.

Best regard.

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 ans 2 mois #5204 par Wroniec
I got the same problem. Newer version fixed it. Thanks

My website seriale.best
My website filmekingyen.online/

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 ans 1 mois #5205 par gmapfp

Temps de génération de la page : 0.120 secondes
Propulsé par Kunena
FaLang translation system by Faboba