Mouse over marker - issues [SOLVED]

• oorzaak
  • Auteur du sujet
  • Visiteur
  • Visiteur
il y a 11 ans 2 mois - il y a 11 ans 2 mois #1202 par oorzaak
Mouse over marker - issues [SOLVED] a été créé par oorzaak
Hi,

I've purchased GMapFP Pro and after some testing I have a few questions. I'll submit a separate topic for each of them. This topic is about the mouse over or hover above the markers.

I would rather have no mouse over effect, but have the user click on a marker to see the info window. There are two reasons for this:

The first reason is that sometimes the map moves as soon as the mouse is over a marker. It seems to me that this happens only when there is not enough space to show the info window which belongs to the marker. But when, in order to create space, the map moves, then the marker is moved away from the mouse pointer, leaving the user puzzled why (a) the marker is gone and (b) no window is shown. I have noticed this issue with other GoogleMap solutions that GMapFP as well.

The second reason is that on mobile devices there is no such thing as a mouse over. In this situation the use will click the marker. In the standard setup of GMapFP this results in both the info window and the pop-up being opened at the same time. Which is confusing.

So, next to having the user click a marker in order to open it's info window, I would also like to have a link within the info window in order to open the pop-up.

I would be happy to hear from you. Also, I would really appreciate if you could answer very soon. I apologize for asking this as it may not seem very polite, but I have quite a heavy deadline for this project. I hope that you'll understand.

Kind regards,
or should I say 'Meilleures salutations',

Frits

Edit: I've found the corresponding settings in the back end (Parameters > Affichage). So this topic is solved. Sorry for bothering you!

Frits
Dernière édition: il y a 11 ans 2 mois par oorzaak. Raison: Solved
Le sujet a été verrouillé.
Temps de génération de la page : 0.124 secondes
Propulsé par Kunena
FaLang translation system by Faboba